by Winkie Pratney
Instant MP3 Download (Can be burnt to CD using your computer to play in your car).
Instant Video Download (several options).
Physical DVDs (3 weeks for delivery)
21CR is not affiliated with any one particular church, ministry or denomination. It is solely and simply the distilled result of revival research covering the great eras of the Christian church with a view to discovering those trans-cultural, non-temporal and transcendent truths found repeatedly in times of God's visitations in multitudes of historical situations and multiplied global instances of Divine dealings with His people.
What 21CR is...
- A selected collection of key truths culled from the great eras of Church history when Christians saw the greatest change for good and lived most like their Lord.
- A focus on some fundamental principles that lay the groundwork for genuine evangelism of the lost, revival in the Church and reformation of society.
- A re-visitation of long-held basic understandings of God and His ways with men in the light of missing or forgotten areas of ministry in the Third Millennium.
- A broad-based non-denominational set of basic Biblical values and perspectives that are common to all evangelical missionary-hearted Christian churches.
- An essential platform for all effective worship, study and ministry in our time.
- A common core from which missionary, evangelistic and charitable work can find Biblical, historical and passionately spiritual roots in its ministry efforts.
- God-honoring understandings that have not only brought about powerful and lasting change in places and ministries in the past, but were also honored of God in helping launch some of the most effective far-reaching missions of our time.
- Evangelical. Biblical. True Classically Historical. Devotional. Powerful.
What 21CR is not...
- A systematic set of doctrines only held in common by one part of the Church over her past two-thousand year history. All those with a passion for God, His works and His ways will find benefit from these targeted truths that are core for all time.
- A comprehensive survey of all the great truths and teachings of Christianity already elsewhere explored and studied by the many branches of His Body. Wide apologetics on God's existence, attributes and works, Scripture itself, the nature of the Church in its function, government and order, prophetic and sacramental issues and areas are properly the province of the Body of Christ world-wide.
- A new church, Christian organization or ministry. Any Christian will find renewal and refreshing from this re-examination. All ministries will benefit from these.
- Exhaustive. An attempt to distill all the great realities about God into one small summary. In the nature of Who He is, such an attempt it plainly impossible.
- A particular amplification of things held dear by only a few in evangelical and missionary church history. Whenever possible, witnesses come from all walks of life and all times in which the Church lived in such a way as to not shame Him.